Founded in 2016, Maison Royal Co., Ltd. is a leader in the concept of clean beauty in Thailand. Our founders include former executives from L’Oréal and Estee Lauder groups and other Fortune 100 companies.
Her Hyness, our flagship skincare brand, has grown to become the No. 1 clean beauty skincare brand, with a 3-year CAGR of over 100%. Her Hyness is a top local brand at offline retailers such as EveandBoy and Watsons.
Our online business has expanded rapidly since we launched in Lazada and Shopee in November 2020, and we are recognized as a “Rising Star – Skincare Category” by Lazada. In 2021 we launched in Watsons Online, EvenandBoy Online, and Central Online. We continue to drive expansion in our online and online-to-offline (O2O) activities.
Our culture is very entrepreneurial, dynamic, and open. To accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Brand E-Commerce Manager to join our team. This position is a unique opportunity to manage an e-commerce business with a strong O2O component while building up a leading brand in the health & beauty industry with a group of highly driven team players.
For young professionals considering pursuing an MBA in the future, our founders are Harvard, Kellogg and Wharton MBAs who could prepare you for the top MBA programs in the world.
For ambitious professionals, our company is on the path to IPO in the future.
If you think you have what it takes to be a core member of a team building a world-class brand, we would love to hear from you!
• Develop brand e-commerce strategies and execute plan and key initiatives to drive growth
• Responsible for e-commerce business across Lazada, Shopee, Watsons, Central, EveandBoy Facebook, Line, Instagram and brand.com
• Execute operations to maximize GMV and visibility with close collaboration with channels and service partners
• Cooperate with marketing, graphics, customer service, fulfillment, supply chain and finance teams to optimize customer experience and channel performance
• Develop monthly promotion plan and optimize product mix in each channel
• Create and execute strategies for marketplace onsite traffic with platform tools and support performance marketing in social media for offsite traffic
• Prepare monthly sales forecast aligning with budget/trend and manage demand forecast with marketing and supply chain team
• Support budget planning and manage spending effectiveness and track the productivity
• Own sell-out analysis and conclusions and recommendations
• Constant innovation of actions required
• Gain consumer and channel insights and make strategic recommendations based on knowledge of consumer, channel, competition, and trends
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related fields
• 2-5 years’ experience in e-commerce function
• Capable of managing Lazada and/or Shopee operations and traffic tools
• Experience in beauty or FMCG industry is a plus
• Exceptional focus on optimizing customer experience
• Ability to conduct business planning and execute operations
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
• Quick learner with a strong intellectual curiosity and a can-do attitude
• Excellent analytical skills
52 ซอย รามอินทรา 34 แยก 28 แขวง ท่าแร้ง เขตบางเขน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10220
09:00 – 17:00